background

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spiders stink!

This week I got bit by a spider! I don't know what type but it has
caused a bit of a problem. We had to keep a close eye on it for a few
days and I was in contact with the nurse to make sure I hadn't been
bitten by a brown recluse or a black widow. Luckily I wasn't bitten by
either of those two things.
Any way... It was a good week. On Thursday I went and worked with
another sister in a different area, which was interesting because they
had me give a training, and I had never done that before.
Friday and Saturday we basically spent the whole day doing service. We
made treats for the two baptisms. We also had a wonderful valentines
day activity... That's where you may have seen pictures of me.  
Desserts and live music performances, then dancing after, which we ran
into the kitchen and sang primary songs during. It turned out pretty
great. Though it did take me back to the days of setting up weddings
with mom.

But yes the ward had two baptisms this week! The first was bobby, he
is awesome, it was the most spiritual baptism I have ever been to. His
wife is a member and her dad flew out to baptize him. After the
baptism they stood in the font and cried a little bit. Everyone was
crying it was just so emotional.

Oh so yesterday we were able to find a food bank and we will be
working there for 2-3 days each week. We are so excited about this. It
was wonderful to be there and serving people. We even talked to a lady
who has some questions a out what we do and why! :) tender mercies!

Oh and me and my comp will be staying together in this area for the
next 6 weeks at least.
It should be good.

Oh I have read 2 really great talks this week by elder bednar and I
advise that everyone gives them a look.
Seek learning by faith...
And teach them to understand.

I'm learning a lot about learning. :)

Love y'all

Well hope ya have a great week.
Love, sister chambers


PS sister Chambers Address is

14701 Bartram park Blvd.apt # 413
Jacksonville, Florida 32258

Florida Jacksonville Mission
8663 Baypine Rd. Ste 102
Jacksonville, FL 32256


No comments:

Post a Comment