background

Thursday, October 13, 2016

A real mom with a real brain


So I'm a new momma of 4 months now, and ive done probably what most new mom's due, look to the internet for advice and how to prepare for my little ones arrival.

While searching and scouring I realized there is a lot of huey baluey out there. 
I feel like a lot of people are not using their brains.

So I wanted to do an article series of real mom probs and how I have used my Brian and other suggestions and help to overcome them. If anything I hope these ideas trigger something that will get you where you are wanting to go. Let's face it, being a mom is hard, that's why it takes a village to raise a kid.


Here are some Mom problems I'm hoping to cover over the next few weeks....
Sleep
Eating
Play 
Compeating 
Momma time
Hormones
Examples
Intimate relations


Let me know if you'd like to add anything to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment