background

Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Funday!

So this week was a bit rough, we didn't see as many people as we would have liked to, had many appointments drop, and were not able to contact all our new investigators, but hey we had 2 investigators at church and two members reactivated, that's winning in my book! :)
Me and my companion (Sister Blatter) went to see a potential at the store she owns. She was busy so we pretended to be busy looking around and such until she was available. We happened to find two awesome granny dresses that were only 3 dollars so we bought them! We rock them! :)
OH I'M A FACEBOOK MISSIONARY!!!
so I can be friends with my family, they can follow me, but I can't instant message them or anything like that.
It's pretty awesome, I can now send mormon messages to some of my investigators and have more daily contact to help them progress :) I love it!
So last night I cut 3 inches of my companions hair off (with her permission of course) and this morning she cut off another 3 inches!!! :) I am having short hair envy!
Well I'm not really sure what else to tell ya'll...
Our 14 yr old investigator has not decided to be baptized yet... but she is still reading the book of mormon, progressing, and coming to FHE tonight!!! 
There will be a baptism on Sunday for three kids in our ward. Hopefully she can come and feel the spirit at a baptism again and really desire to come closer to Christ and have that feeling more prevalent in her life.
I have been gone for 4 months!!!!! I really can't believe it, I know that in no time I will be back home in the snow. I'm still not sure if I miss the snow or not. Last week you had snow, we just started wearing light sweaters in the morning. Oh the sunshine state!!
This week should be fun, we have trade offs, and zone conference, and our zone is currently teamed up against another zone in a competition to find new investigators. In two days we (as in our zone) have found 18 people who are interested in learning more about the gospel. I know that the Lord is blessing all of our efforts and softening the hearts of the people here so that they will be able to learn more about the gospel. In fact one of the preachers announced over the pulpit to his congregation that the mormon missionaries are great and to let us in if we knock on their doors... MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!
The work is hard, but the work is really good! :)
I love it!
I love ya'll!
Make this the best week ever!!
Love,


Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment