background

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Whilst in Narnia...

Ok so this weeks title comes from last night! 
We had a very awesome day yesterday. During the day we went out to Newberry and explored some new territory. We found a few complexes that we can knock in and located a few less actives homes. :) 
Later we went to dinner and we were treated to a pre thanksgiving dinner.
After we had two kind of appointments...
We went to the one and taught the lesson on the restoration, got two new investigators!! :)
Then we had a potential to go see, so we plugged that right into our GPS, and it took us to this little dirt road and we followed it... and then BAM civilization. Like a huge whole complex of really nice houses!!! it was like going through the wardrobe and straight into Narnia.
Any who we talked to the potential who became an investigator and we have an appointment to meet with her on Saturday for a church tour!! :)
It was a good time.
Later we had transfer calls, I'm going to stay here! with sister Blatter! So basically ya'll need to send me some more mail.
Any who... 
It's been a pretty great week.
We started that with going to a home that was roach infested. Never thought that I would teach the restoration while swiping roaches off my legs. I kept it together, and then we had to shower right when we got home because it was just gross.
This weekend was pretty crazy.
We had a Free chili stand to help others come to the gospel, we met some people but not really many, we are going to try it again in a week or so...
Also on Friday and Saturday we had blitz's.
All the missionaries in my zone got together and went and seen less actives and knocked some doors. We found lots of gators. 
I loved it. I felt more unified and like a team.
Well sooo.... my mind is going blank.
I'm excited for this transfer. Thanksgiving and Christmas, and skyping!!!
Can't wait, but so excited for this transfer and to take on all of Gainesville (for now, later the whole world).
Well I love all ya'll!! with my whole heart!!!!
Have the best week EVER!
Love,
Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment