background

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This is going to be BIG

Well I will just jump right in I hope all ya all that is family
and friends are doing well

So this week our mission is launching a huge facebook event called
discover the book and I need everyones help! Join the group called to
share and invite ALL of your friends. Then Tomorrow at 11. we need
everyone to post a picture of themselves holding the Book of Mormon
open in front of your face. We are trying to share this all over the
world and need everyone we know on board. All 26 facebook missions are
helping us and we have even gotten a hold of some very famous Mormons.
I will send an attachment of my Picture I will use.
This week has been a test of faith, but still good none the less.
All of our investigators dropped us but one, and on tuesday our zone
leaders said that they prayed and they felt prompted that all of us
should commit to a baptism this month. Well we don't have many gators
so we know that this is going to be a miracle, and only by the power
of God will this happen. So each ward fasted for one day last week to
jump start the month, and then this week, everyday we are fasting from
a different thing like music, candy, mail, and other things.
Our mission is trying to expand its vision. As part of that our goal
is 1000 baptisms this year. So Our president has asked that we invite
all our families and friends to pray with us that we will be able to
find those 1000 people who The Lord is preparing to hear the gospel at
this time. It's pretty exciting, but we need all the help that we can
get!! :)

Lot of things in the works here, including a southern luau.
The other sisters started heading this project, but have gotten so
busy with facebook that it has kind of been handed over to me and my
comp. So we are putting on a luau!! It will be awesome, we are even
having a full sized pig there and hawaiin dancers. The young men are
performing the hawka, and its just going to be fantastic.

I also had a surprise tradeoff this week. The sister training leaders
forgot to tell us, but it was awesome none the less. It's good to kind
of get away.

We had presidents interviews on Friday and it was so good to sit down
and talk with the president and his wife. they are super sweet and I
know that they are my mission president for a reason.

I also want to hear from everyone what their favorite Book of Mormon
scripture is and why... EVERYONE has been slacking at this. PLEASE can
I hear them? :)

Well we have a very busy day today and we must be going. So I bid you adieu.

Love,
Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment